0wnuduh
0wnuduh
0wnuduh

Master, Male, 31, from Southern IL

who do I contact to get my status and title updated on here? been purple donor for a hott min ........ Apr 16, 2018

0wnuduh was last seen:
Mar 30, 2020
0wnuduh
Last Activity:
Mar 30, 2020
Birthday:
Oct 7, 1989 (Age: 31)
Coal Miner - Keeping your lights on!

0wnuduh

Master, Male, 31, from Southern IL

who do I contact to get my status and title updated on here? been purple donor for a hott min ........ Apr 16, 2018

0wnuduh was last seen:
Mar 30, 2020
    1. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      who do I contact to get my status and title updated on here? been purple donor for a hott min ........
      1. Skills
    2. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      I am now hosting h/c - or - Flowerpoker so make sure to hit your boy up and show me some love, maybe even take my $$$ =)
    3. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      I've never been more disappointed in this game ever before then I am right now.... Leaving your boy out here to rot
      1. notsunny
        notsunny
        were you ever appointed by the game tho
        Dec 12, 2017
        0wnuduh likes this.
      2. 0wnuduh
        0wnuduh
        Dec 14, 2017
    4. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      5b-or-50$ in scrolls to the first person to help get my client back up and going and me playing!! hurry da Fawk up!!
    5. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      I will also be making Youtube videos explaining my Journey from Day 1 to Current Status =) Just to show all my fellow players how easy it is
    6. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      About to put a face to my name (0wn u duh) Ladies ;).. Going to be uploading all my screenshots from funny moments, and people also!
    7. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      Holy$h!t! Just Got My 1Yr Anniversary Trophy, Where has2017 Gone?!Comment/Like&Followme for DP Celebration later Ingame!!(lastdpIhadwas10b+)
      1. Sok439 and Bon Jovi like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Citygate
        Citygate
        Congrats cracker, time flies when you're having fun!
        Nov 10, 2017
        0wnuduh likes this.
      4. Little whiner
        Nov 10, 2017
        0wnuduh likes this.
      5. Sok439
        Sok439
        I don't like Double Penetration
        Nov 11, 2017
        0wnuduh and Bon Jovi like this.
    8. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      Eco crashing hard has took alot of fun out of playing as much as I was... Sucks.. and I know I'm not the only 1 that lost bil's
      1. chrishanson likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tom
        Tom
        it's an eco man, prices go up and down all the time, it'll balance out again, just take time.
        Jul 8, 2017
        0wnuduh and Sibul like this.
      4. chrishanson
        chrishanson
        bye bye server, panic sellers and kids killed it, also sw has a part to play in it
        Jul 8, 2017
        0wnuduh likes this.
      5. :]
        :]
        @Tom lol this cant be recovered
        Jul 8, 2017
        0wnuduh, chrishanson and Chavv like this.
    9. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      do not sell your santa to doomstheory or any cheaper then 8b, why would you want price to keep dropping ppl?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 0wnuduh
        0wnuduh
        All rares are useless an garbo so are these comments. Point is a rare is a rare and everyone panic selling and selling for near nothing are letting these ppl stock pile them then they will try jacking the prices through the roof an no one will be able to find or get them like everyone did with yellow phat for example.
        Jun 20, 2017
      3. 0wnuduh
        0wnuduh
        Everyone was selling for 15b an now you cant find them. Santas were just 20b+ few months ago this has gotten outta control
        Jun 20, 2017
      4. Sauvignon
        Sauvignon
        Are you dense bro!?!? Santa has never been 20b+... They were peaking at 12b like a few months ago.
        Jun 22, 2017
    10. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      Day 4 of awaitin the rest of my refund from the stupid red duped phats.The guy that I got it off of lost about 10-12b of my $ in bout 20mins
      1. Little whiner likes this.
    11. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      Day number 2 of waiting for the other half of my refund to be returned to me from staff.... I have tried contacting staff an no luck yet }:/
      1. Tom
        Tom
        sounded like you've been stranded on a island and you're writing a diary... atleast that's how i read it :D
        May 27, 2017
      2. 0wnuduh
        0wnuduh
        hahah I can see that, funnny =P
        kinda feeel like it too haha
        May 27, 2017
    12. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      Putting in work daily, bringing people the best prices and deals 0wnz possibly can! Don't forget to hit -=0wnz.$h0pz=- for the l0wl0w!
    13. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      I need a updated list of in game prices on all rares if someone could spare a few mins. Phats, Santas B&R, Masks, scythes, bunny ears etc..
      2. 0wnuduh
        0wnuduh
        Much appreciated! I haven't got into the more expensive rares as listed, I just started playing MAYBE a month or two ago and finally getting my money built back up to the point that I can invest into the more expensive stuff that I've been wanting!
        Dec 29, 2016
      3. 0wnuduh
        0wnuduh
        I played soulsplit for a few months and had several mask sets, santas etc etc and something happened where I quit, then just got my laptop fixed couple months ago and went to look for it and it was gone, but found soulplay which seemed very identical and have got quite comfortable:)
        Dec 29, 2016
      4. 0wnuduh
        0wnuduh
        I have spent the past few days just trying to get on my account to play I cant even get it to load properly for me to get on and play waiting for staff to help me get it fixed :(
        Dec 29, 2016
    14. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      Ready to get my issue resolved with my client downloader so I can get back to playing & get my shop opened back up!
    15. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      I need staff or some1 with knowledge about these issues to help me please! I've been playin on this laptop fine & now I cant get on! At all!
      2. 0wnuduh
        0wnuduh
        Tried saving it, took it apartment thoroughly cleaned it etc etc, then kinda gave up just sitting waiting for me to finish seeing if I can fix it, and bought this one lol.. and now its messed up atm... My life story haha
        Dec 27, 2016
        Sibul likes this.
      3. Sibul
        Sibul
        If the client still doesn't work, @Aleksandr will help you out with teamviewer :p
        Dec 27, 2016
      4. 0wnuduh
        0wnuduh
        Alrightt.. I guess if it comes to that.. I am stillll waiting for the damn thing to download caches.... only on 61% wtff lol I know for a fact it wasn't this slow the first time I downloaded soulplay again..
        Dec 27, 2016
    16. 0wnuduh
      0wnuduh
      0wnUduH is popular for our daily Shops in the Marketplace almost allday, everyday: available for players to get what they need fast & cheap!
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 7, 1989 (Age: 31)
    Coal Miner - Keeping your lights on!
    I am 28 years of age. Been playing Runescape off and on since highschool and about 3-4 years ago or whenever it was I started looking into the private servers and found Soulsplit. I played that for awhile and stopped a few months later again.. I just got my laptop fixed a couple months ago and went to get back on soul split and it was no longer online, and found soul play instead and seemed quite similar... So I made my famous well-known accounts back up known as 0wn u duh, Own u duh, & Qwn u duh.... We are well-known in the "help" clan chat for Price checking and for helping new people or someone in general solve their problems, and very well-known in the Marketplace for being the "go to guys" to get the goods people need and want at a good price. I have recently had a issue with specifically 2 other fellow Co-players, and also Merchers of the Marketplace, know as Tkienholtz & funrule6 dealing with them harassing my characters, trying to ruin business and my shop flow out of pure jealously and spit because I make so much more money daily, and keep so much business flowing and keep people happy.. Its actually quite sad that they have that much time on their hands to invest time into trying to seek revenge over someone else making more money then they are.. The way I see it, if you aren't making more then the next guy then your obviously doing something wrong and something obviously needs to change.. I try to keep what people want and need fully stocked at good prices, where I can make a little on the side to keep reinvesting and restocking the goodies people want and need! I enjoy playing and enjoy meeting new people so feel free to add me I am always looking for loyal in game friends to talk to or equally help out! Pm me if ya want thanks for checking my page out! This was a quick update ill update better asap.

Interact

Signature

Have you ever met a hater doing better than you? Ha, Me neither! :salt: